Dairy Shot with Peptan
04 Sep 2019See next article
A sweet probiotic drink to help digestion and maintain bone health. This fresh, high-protein, treat packs in all that is good for your bones!
Peptan helps to build the bone matrix, while kefir offers digestive and gut-health benefits.
Ingredients (for 5 glasses, or 1 liter)
Peptan Collagen Peptides (50g)
Semi-skimmed milk (925g)
Kefir-ferment (lactic acid bacteria & yeasts) (5g)
- Mix Peptan and sugar into a pan with cold milk, before whisking
- Heat the mixture for a few minutes (not boiling) in a pan, before cooling down to room temperature
- Add the kefir-ferment while stirring with a plastic or wooden spoon
- Put the liquid in an airtight pot and place in the dark at room temperature for 24 hours
- Place in the fridge and leave for 1 day after maturation
- After maturation, stir the fermented milk well with a plastic or wooden spoon – soon, it will become a drinkable yoghurt! Be sure to store in the fridge.
58 products have been found in your country
23 Sep 2022
WHY COLLAGEN PEPTIDES MATTER TO YOUR MOBILITY | ...
More and more people worldwide are turning to supplements to help support their joints and bones. One mobility ingredient that is increasingly going mainstream: collagen peptides. In this blog article...
15 Sep 2022
TAKING THE NEXT STEP: STAYING MOBILE WITH ...
Today, more people want to maintain their mobility for longer. In this article, we take a closer look at what mobility is, the importance of joint and bone health, and how collagen peptide supplementa...
28 Jun 2022
TRIATHLETE IGOR AMORELLI: ‘MY PARENTS HAVE INSPIRED ...
Triathlete Igor Amorelli from Brazil is a Peptan ambassador – he takes a dose of Peptan collagen peptides every day before bedtime – and a master of long distances....
09 Jun 2022
‘Don’t wait till you have joint ...
Spanish podcast with insights on the benefits of taking collagen supplements, as well as some tips on the best way to incorporate it into a daily routine....